Relay Team Leader Application
Thanks for your interest in a Santa Barbara Channel relay swim. We looking forward to working with you.
This application should be completed only once per relay, by the relay team leader.
The team leader must be 18 years or older. Relay swimmers can be younger than 18, but the team leader (who may or may not also be swimming) must be 18+.
All team members (including the team leader, if the team leader is also swimming) should also complete the Relay Member Application.
- The following pages will guide you through the information we need about you and your planned swim. Feel free to browse through the pages to preview the questions.
- Required fields are outlined in red.
- Red text at bottom of each page provides feedback about incomplete fields.
- Each page turns bold green when all the required fields on that page are complete.
- Click the Save and Return Later page to save a partially-completed application that you will finish later.
- Please double-check your entries for accuracy. When you are ready, use the SUBMIT tab to send your application to the SBCSA.
Team Leader Info
Who will be your lead support person on the boat?
Other Support Crew
Please list all other crew members (besides crew chief).
Indicate each crew member's specific role (kayaker,
feeder, support swimmer, etc.)
Please notify the SBCSA as soon as you have
made arrangements with an escort boat.
When is your swim scheduled?
Permission to publicize?
The SBCSA publishes a list of upcoming swim attempts at the
beginning of each season. Do we have your permission to
publicize your attempt, or do you prefer to keep it private?
- Now that the Team Leader app is completed, we need individual Team Member applications from each relay member who will be swimming, and from any alternates.
- If you (the Team Leader) will be swimming, you also need to complete a Team Member app.
- Please provide your team members the link to the Team Member app - sbcsa.us/relay-member.
- They will need to enter the Team Name to identify themselves as a member of your team. All other requested information is specific to the individual.
- The Relay Application is considered complete when all Team Member apps have been received.
Save and Return Later
Click to save your data and return later.
A small window will pop up - copy the URL to your computer.
To return to your application, enter this URL into your browser.